Friday, March 30, 2007

Look Out Here I Come!!

Hello World Wide Web
OK , this is kind of strange for me, I never really thought I would start blog. Since I have lots of time on my hands , I see no reason not to. I have excellent help with my blog from Sheila. So hopefully , I'll have a really cool blog spot. I am, Tom, (a C5 -quadriplegic) that Sheila talks about on her site. She knows more than I do about my disability so most of that stuff will be on her blog spot. In fact , I consider my blog a companion''book'' to her blog spot. I'm sure many times , she will explain to you medical procedures and such, and I will give you an insider's aspect of it. But most of the time I will be the"NUMBER ONE FAN"! Of what? That could change, will change from day to day. With the exception of KANSAS CITY CHIEFS FOOTBALL & NASCAR!![#17 DeWalt car, and awesome driver Matt Kenseth] combine to make my team! I'm also a huge fan of [#99 Office Depot car and Carl Edwards] . I spent three visits in Columbia , Missouri rehabbing from my injury, it also happens to be where Carl hails from! Alright I am off of here until tomorrow, or possibly later tonight, maybe not for two days or three.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay! I've turned you into a blogger! Wheeeeee!

Bluepaintred said...

welcom to the world of blogging tom! I look forward to duplicate bitching posts on your's and shilas sites as you complain about one another hogging the computer!

I know nothing about racing.

;O)