Monday, July 30, 2007

Better Late...

(Sheila edited this to change the date.)


Hello everyone, again , it appears that I have taken longer than I anticipated. Again , I apologize. I would like you to know that I read your blog's all the time.

I am laying here watching the Busch race, Greg Biffle is in first place with Carl Edwards in second. They are both teammates of Matt Kenseth. He is not racing in today's Busch race. (By the way I'm sorry "not a granny" for not responding sooner) !) This part is for you. I believe now that DEI racing and Ginn racing are together and have Mark Martin to be a mentor to the young team. Sterling Marlin and Joe Nemechek have been let go from Ginn. While it could be possible . I doubt that they will try to get Kasey Kahne. I am sure they would love to have him!

How about Matt Kenseth last week, came in second in the Busch race and in the Nextel cup. I would not be surprised to see him in the winners Circle tomorrow, with Carl Edwards coming in runner-up. Then maybe Kasey Kahne in third.

OK , it is two days later now, and Matt Kenseth came in a respectable 10th place considering the car he was driving was probably a 17th to 20th place car! He is now just six points out of second place! An accident on lap 43 took Kasey Kahne out of the race, 40th place (sorry about that not a granny).

The Chiefs have begun their workouts and are now in River Falls , Wisconsin for training camp! I cannot believe Priest Holmes is working out with the team. Fond memories of his football career before he got hurt; teams were unable to stop him! He had the patience to wait for his blocks, he pounded defensive players until they submitted. He had excellent hands for catching the ball. He has been cleared to play by his doctors, it would be so awesome to have Priest Holmes (playing like he did) backing up Larry Johnson, or in the backfield together WOOO- HOOO! Anyway we'll see if that happens.

Of course , Larry Johnson has not re-signed with the Chiefs yet, and they have not signed their first-round draft pick Dwain Bowe a wide reciever from LSU.

Well , it is only 81° outside and cloudy sly believe it's time for me to go outside thank you all for reading and I will be back soon... ;-)

8 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Wow!! A post...a real life post on the blogger!! I'm impressed!! Good boy!!! I knew you could do it!! Now...what ya need to do is make sure you post about YOU because YOU are what I'm a #1 fan of! :o)

Love ya baby brother....MORE even!

Not a Granny said...

Yeah, not too sure about my boy Kasey. I think I better stop wearing my Kasey Kahne shirt..I will try that next week!

Take care of yourself!

Not a Granny said...

Okay, did you see the Bush race this weekend? What the heck was up with that?

Sheila said...

check out this blog:

http://kcchiefswoofpack.blogspot.com/

Not a Granny said...

Come on #1 fan, time to start posting. The Chase is on and Kasey Kahne isn't in it!!

WTF with him going to DEI??

Sheila said...

I heard that Dale Jr's new number is 88 and pepsi is going to be his sponsor... is that right?

Sheila said...

are you ever going to use this thing again?

Tony said...

Dont worry Tom, she bugs me too!