Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello it's me...

Yes I'm still alive! There's really no good reason why I have not gotten on here and written a post. I just haven't known what to write about. OK there is no reason that I have not written a post. That I will try to do more regularly now , I promise. (I'll try)

Well Matt Kenseth made it into the chase for the championship cup. Unfortunately , he seems to be having all kinds of problems with his car. Finally this Sunday he made it in fifth place at Martinsville. Now it's time for him to move from last to somewhere in the middle. It will take some good placing in these last races.


And not a granny, sorry your boy Kasey Kane is now part of Dale Earnhardt Inc.. But he is probably the second most popular driver in NASCAR , and he's young. Budweiser will love having that. And he will be a good Budweiser representative.!

How about those Chiefs!!! Just when everybody thought they were down and out! They are in first place in the AFC West! OK , they are 4-3. But they're still in first :-)
their rookie receiver Dwain Bowe is set to win the rookie of the year. And how about Tony Gonzalez with the most touchdown receptions by a tight end! And how about that Priest Holmes, Hope to see more of him next week. So there's three pretty big stories about the Chiefs! If they can just get in the end zone more often.

Since the Kansas City area has not yet bought an NHL team the Tampa Bay Lightning are still my team. I wish I was able to afford NHL center ice. They are in second place in the Southern division.. Kansas City now has the Sprint center . Hopefully next year we will have a team here.

As for me . I am doing rather well . I have a new bathroom and a shower , and you could not imagine how awesome it is to be able to shower after so long. Well , I'm going to go. Heroes is on
Goodnight

9 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

you know, I honestly do not understand how people can just sit and watch cars drive around.

It's like watching paint dry.

Bluepaintred said...

pee ess: was that last bit written just so that we all think of you nekked?

Sheila said...

you know what I find most surprising about this post? I didn't pester him to write it!!

Not a Granny said...

Woo Hoo!! A Post!! Yeah!!

I was wrong about Kasey (it was a rumor actually) Jr is joing Hendrick...sheesh!

Now if we can just get Johnson and Gordhead out of the front I would be happy. Anybody have any trash they can throw on the track this weekend?

Elizabeth said...

Yay Tom!!! Yay Chiefs!!!
I m glad you are going to make more of an effort to blog! :-)
Even Tony is doing it now see.
Yay about the shower too that is so very cool and it looks awesome the whole bathroom.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

If you weren't my brother I'd have thought you just fell off the face of the Earth...but now we have proof that you are still alive. Yay!!

Can't wait for the benefit party. Hope the weather gets warmed back up so you can spend more time outside. It's going to be a good time no matter what.

Now you just keep a posting away baby brother!! Yay!!

Sheila said...

baby brother? uhm... pretty sure you're younger, Trish.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Time for a new post now darling brother of mine. It's been almost a month...I think you can handle it. Do it! Do it now!!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Time for a new post now darling brother of mine. It's been almost a month...I think you can handle it. Do it! Do it now!!!