Thursday, March 20, 2008

Search way back in your memory...

Then you will remember who I am. :-) Hello everybody it's me again!... Tom, it's Tom... The one who occasionally writes blogs... Yes that Tom... OK now you just fuckin' with me, you know who I am... ?



Maybe this will help. Matt Kenseth has been robbed of two top 10 finishes. First , by his teammate David Ragan (wound up 37th instead). And then by Jeff Gordon (wound up somewhere in the mid-twenties, when he should've at least wound up second). Jeff turned up into Matt and somehow changed the airflow (I say this because Matt Kenseth's car had a black spot on it were Gordon barely touched him. No dent in Matt's car at all.) ! Which is a good thing , because it was an awesome car. And even though he spun out, none of the other cars touched him. Sure he will be able to race the car again somewhere else, but it sure did hurt his points standings. Plus he should've had all top 10 finishes. Lets see ,it seems I am missing something... oh yeah "JEFF GORDON SUCKS"



I sure hope the Kansas City Chiefs make the right choice with their awesome position in the draft. Their 4 win and 12 loss season saw to that! Enough said.


Oh , I got a new bed. And I mean new, the electric controls on it not only raise and lower my feet and head, but the entire bed goes up and down also, and without having to use a handcrank. Sheila really likes that part. The control on my other bed broke plus the bed was bent in the middle. Sheila told them "what for" when she talked to the "Whole Person" the company I have to deal with to get things taken care of with my bed, my power chair, and other things to help me with my life as a quadriplegic. It's weird how they treat me so rude (one of my good friends was best man at the owners wedding). Anyhow YEAAA Sheila.

Everybody have wonderful day, or week. How about this have a wonderful amount of time until I talk to you again. And then some!

6 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

Dude. I am SO hurt that you would even think I would forget YOU

THOR said...

I am sorry blue. I didn't really think "you" would forget. It made me feel all warm inside to hear you say it though. Whoops it made me feel something else too ;-)

Bluepaintred said...

And also, I think the next post you write should have more about you and the bed than you and the vroom vroom cars. 'Cus cars are not nearly as hawt as boys!

Not a Granny said...

A post! Yeah a post!!!

I thought of you when Gordon wrecked Matt. But then I became busy consoling Not a Grampy when Tony wrecked. (actually, I was trying to protect the TV from all the cuss words, TV's are sensitive that way, you know!)

Don't listen to Blue, she really does love Nascar!!

Bluepaintred said...

So. it's been..like...a WHOLE YEAR now...

Just sayin`

Sheila said...

Hi. Its me. I <3 you.