Saturday, April 24, 2010

I love springtime, Aaarrrggh!!

Really.. I love the world coming back to life after it's winter slumber. However, this year the Spring rains seem to follow the NASCAR series postponing races, and practices are eliminated entirely! Such is the case again this week. Watching the practices helps me pick where certain drivers will finish the race, in an online game I am playing. I'll have to choose again this week w/o any info about the cars, or drivers. Aaarrrggh!!! Yeah I know, Big Deal... 'CAUSE IT'S SPRING!!!


I still haven't figured out how to put my new cameras pics and vids on my blog yet, but it'll be soon I promise. Well ok, I tried to figure it out but after an hour of trying nothing yet. :o(

It's pretty cool temperature-wise 58 F, 14.4 C* At 12:30 pm CST. So no mushroom hunting today. It's really muddy too! I need a second Wheelchair just for outdoor use. With 4 wheel drive, and monster wheels (I have seen one, it could haul a little trailer that was carrying 100+ pounds, 45.36kilograms*, of rocks!)

Oh yeah, guess what I got in the mail this week? I'll show you once I figure out the new camera. Hint; It was Black and Gold, now it's Purple. Later on everyone, Thor

* Conversions for Blue Paint Red, my wonderful friend from the great white north eh.
For Not A Granny, my friend to the great tropical south-east it's just useless info.

2 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

black and gold and now it's purple? I have NO idea what you got in the mail!

Thanks for the temperature conversions, *your* temperatures make no sense to me without them!

I like the new blog design!

As for the pics and video, upload your video to youtube, wait till it is live and grab the embed code. make sure you are in the html tab and paste the embed code into the post, and that should work. I've noticed though, that when I do this, I cant see the video OR any code at all, but when the post is published the video is there.

For photos, just click the add image icon click browse and find your picture off your computer!

XOXOX

Not a Granny said...

I know what you got....you got Matt Kenseths new model!! Woo Hoo!!

Now, if I can just a Sunday where I can sit down and watch a race I will be thrilled!! Sigh....