Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sony of my Owny

The Title of my post used to be the catch-phrase of Sony's commercials, but I digress.

Good old Wheel of Fortune. I play along online for points to purchase Sony(WoF's sponsor) products. You must use your points once a year or you lose them. So I purchased a Sony HD bloggie camera using my points and some $$. Once I/Sheila get this thing figured out it does some pretty cool stuff. I'll have to figure out how to use it with Blogspot... I think... Hell I don't know, I am about as clueless as a two year old about this stuff. Although at two years of age, my niece might know more than me! Who am I kidding, she does!

It's been a lot cooler this week in the heartland, but still great. Might be able to find the elusive Morrell mushrooms throughout the woods. Definitely the best tasting, and profitable. You can find people willing to pay up to $40.00 a pound. They can only be found for a couple of weeks (in early to mid April here) hence the price! YUMMY

Oh yeah, both the NASCAR races ( Nationwide and Sprint cup) are on today due to a rainout of the Nationwide race yesterday, which will start at 8:00 pm tonight CST. GO MATT!!

No comments: