Friday, April 20, 2007

I thought I would try to do some blogging before that thing that I am a Number One Fan of NASCAR!! It is the Busch series tonight. Matt Kenseth is driving tonight. Last week , he won!! It's going to be a good race, he is driving a green car today I'm pretty sure he will win !

I would like to thank everybody personally for giving me just enough crap about not blogging. Sorry , but a few of those days I really felt horrible horrible (you really did not want to hear about those days.) And I certainly did not want to tell you about them. Suffice it to say that I did not feel well enough to write.

Three cars crashed on the first lap, in the first turn. M
att Kenseth moved into second place. They're racing in Phoenix on a one-mile track. It's a night race, so is tomorrow's Nextel cup race and it is on a Saturday night.?. Way to mix it up there NASCAR. I'm going to have to just write more during yellow flags. Matt just fell to sixth. Consequently that's the same spot . he occupies in the Busch series standings. Which is pretty good considering he has only raced six of the eight races there have been.

My cat has decided to join me here in bed. Before I got hurt , he used to meow under the door of the bedroom to wake me up at six in the morning, so that I could get up and go lay down on the couch. Then he would curl up in a little ball under my chin. He's not such a little ball now, but he still manages to curl up under my chin. He is a yellow tabby with white on his face and feet. Puts out a surprising amount of heat. For some reason his tongue sticks out a lot.?
Do you suppose he's trying to tell Sheila something?Because he loves me.PS his right eye is not messed up,that is his inner eyelid!

45 laps to go,
go Kenseth go
time for me to go

2 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Well it's about damn time you got back to writing! Jeez! I did try to watch the Nextel part of the race, but with them messing it up and putting it on Saturday night it interfered with my UFC watching. I thought maybe something important was on on Sunday and that's why the mixed it up...but nooo....just another stupid thing they do in sports to confuse us fans!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Saturday, Sunday, Monday...now Tuesday...yep, four days since an update. You can't be feeling icky ALL the time..and I know you and your computer are attached and that if we took it away it would be like turning off your life support system...so get on it...update. Do it. Do it now!