Saturday, April 14, 2007

So this is what I get...

I sure hope this works! I have this awesome software program that I got when I first got hurt. It is called Dragon Naturally Speaking , and I do almost all of my writing with it. It allows me to speak into a microphone and types whatever I say. Truly . it is the fastest way for me to type , and not just because my fingers don't work, (I never learned to type). ;) My intro of "so this is what I get" was supposed to have implications about how it snowed because I have finally started blogging again! But mother nature would not leave that be, now the snow is coming down so hard the satellite signal for my computer is out.

Now , on my Dragon NaturallySpeaking program , I have the ability to use a "DragonPad" to do this writing. Here's the catch though . I have to figure out how to transfer all this from the DragonPad to my blog spot. Of course , if I can't do it you won't be reading this and I am not such a number one fan of that.

I shall continue now has though I am able to transfer . everything.

What I am a Number One Fan of is that the Nextel Cup Series racing has began again (they got Easter weekend off). I think they should've raced last week. Not that I'm being a hard ass, it's just that I'm sure there are a lot of mothers that would have appreciated watching. It is, as I learned last weekend, the sport with the highest number of women viewers. Of course , I heard it from NASCAR.com so I'm just guessing that they might be a little biased.

OK , so NASCAR is back and my driver Matt Kenseth will start in 4th-position, not because that is where he qualified, but instead because of where he is in the standings. That's the way they do it when qualifying races are rained out. Since he is in 4th place , he gets to start in 4th position in the race. Matt also drives well at Texas Motor Speedway. I'm guessing if he doesn't win he will at least be in the top five! In fact , I predict a top three finish of Kenseth then Carl Edwards , then maybe Tony Stewart. It would be nice if Jeff Gordon , and Jimmy Johnson would finish out of the top 10. btw; The different colors are the main colors of their cars .

Still haven't heard anything about my camera. I just hope as long as it's been now that the people at"Wheel of Fortune" don't try to screw me out of my prize. I just know that Pat Sayjak and Vanna White decided they just had to have the camera, probably not even for themselves but for a family member. Yeah , Bad Hosts. I have been keeping on top of it. It has been verified by Christine, that it was entered into the computer on the day it was supposed to be to win. All I know about Christine is that she works for the regional Wheel of Fortune office. Your guess is as good as mine about what a regional office is?

Talked a lot
Time to stop
Tomorrow same spot :)

6 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Well damn. Here I was going to harass you about not updating and then you went and updated. Jeez!! Sheila must have giving you some warning on that one. I'll get you...I know you'll slack off again. :o)

Elizabeth said...

Yeah you go Tom!
That program actually sounds like a good idea for anyone who can't type very well or fast!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Ah ha!!! No update today! Caught ya...and you promised!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

BAD! BAD! BAD!! Still NOTHING!!!

Elizabeth said...

Tom, come on now we need something new.
:-)

Anam_Kihaku said...

would you recommend dragon speaking - i want to get some sort of voice typing thingy cos my typeing sucks and i think faster than i type so i lose the plot most times.