Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Suddenly from out of nowhere...


I believe I will go directly into; things that I am a Number One Fan of! Yesterday I was waiting for a package from the FedEx people. I had ordered a 1:64 replica of Matt Kenseth's number 17 car. It had the USG Sheetrock paint scheme on it. It is one of the only 2006 paint schemes that I do not have. So FedEx showed up yesterday and delivered the package. It was a small package, I had to have Sheila open the box for me.

As she was opening it, suddenly from out of nowhere , I saw the word Sony on the box. It was the Sony Cybershot camera that I had won from Wheel of Fortune!!! I have to say it is a really nice camera, a really nice camera! They do not send a memory stick with it. Although there are memory sticks , available at decent prices. However , it has a built in memory that will hold seven pictures so at least I can play with it.

It has so much stuff on it . I will probably need several months to get use to everything it can do. You can hook it up to your TV , and not only use it as a closed-circuit TV. I believe you can also record whole movies, and such, if you have a 2GB memory stick. It says it can take 203 pictures on one set of two AA batteries, I will check that out as soon as I get a memory stick with enough memory. It's shutter speed at its fastest is 1/2000 of the second!! It has a snow setting so the glare of the sun off of the snow does not impede the image of the people in the picture!

I course , I am going to need to get a tripod and practice pushing the buttons on it. As I go along I will try to let you know some of the settings and how well they work. I will also let you know how "handicapped" friendly it is. (It is a DSC-S700) Sony Cybershot. For those of you taking notes like Sheila's friend Blue. I'm not sure Blue and I are friends. I mean, if she is friends with Sheila . then the jury is still out ;)

So FedEx came today....



PS:this week the Chiefs will get a chance to rebuild this team that Herm Edwards has single-handedly dismantled! The NFL draft starts this Saturday. BTW; Dante Hall is a Ram :(

9 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Wow, a camera AND your car. Nice! Hurry up and take some pictures so we can see what your picture taking is a #1 fan of. Your darling sister learned the hard way that she's not too brilliant. While in Vegas I recorded video on mom's camera of the Freemont Experience (the light show). When I got home I realized that there is no way to record SOUND as there is no mic on the stupid camera. Stupid Trisha! So the video was pretty, but with out the music, it was sorta stupid to.

Things to know before you use a camera. :o)

Sheila said...

We all knew Trish wasn't too brilliant. ;)

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

You need to hush up! This is MY brothers blog! Don't make me beat you!

MP said...

I have a feeling that you have been SO outed by boobs,injuries and dr pepper that you will have LOTS of visitors!!
Camera is AWESOME! I have a similar one and we love it.
Why is it that some people fall out of deer stands and all they get is embarrassed and all kinds of ribbing from their friends..but yours has a horrible consequece..not fair.
My friend had ALS and was in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Getting the van, doing the bathroom, shower, bedroom, kitchen..making everything possible to live life more comfortably was a chore.
Have you checked out these people to make sure they don't have anything they can assist you with?
http://www.unitedseating.com

PS..thank you for Dante Hall..we were VERY excited. We haven't had a decent running back since..Akim.

Fantastagirl said...

I think you are going to love your new camera! Have fun with it.

Elizabeth said...

Ok so I know that I don't typically talk about sports but seriously i can't beleive that Dante Hall is going to be a RAM????? I mean really they are not even a good team and we liked him on our team!!!! I think that just sucks, right?
Ugh why do the good people leave us for a crappy team. GO CHIEFS!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Okay....now you've had quite enough time to update again. Hello...bored sister here!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

C'mon seriously...it's been long enough now...we need an update. Don't go playing like you just had surgery or something. Jeez!!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

FINE! AT LEAST I POST SO YOU KEEP CURRENT ON MY BORING LITTLE LIFE!! I LOVE YOU MORE!