Thursday, April 5, 2007

An interesting twist...

I had just put the headset on to begin writing my blog today. I was going to begin poking fun at people who send chain mail/chain e-mails. But something interesting happened , that I truly was not expecting! A good friend of mine got me started watching Wheel of Fortune, and earning reward points. The rewards points could then be used to try to win prizes.

I took 500 points (that I earned by 10 points a night). I was playing the daily giveaway. Where you can spin a wheel that has the numbers 1 to 10 on it. Whichever number it lands on you multiply it by the number of points (500) and it equals the number of entries in the daily giveaway.

Guess what?? I went to the Wheel of Fortune web site to play the game. I decided to check the recent winners page, you know to see if I won, yeah right.Yeah right?YEAH RIGHT!!! I see my username and the the town I live in the winners spot. Suddenly there's a problem!

I can't find anything on the entire page that has anything to do with how to claim your prize. All of a sudden I'm not just excited about winning , but getting irritated , because I can't figure out how to claim my prize. So who do I call? I'm sure you've already figured out it was Sheila I called

she was at work , but she had access to a computer. And figured out who I needed to call to actually claim my prize. After 15 minutes of being on hold , listening to Muzak . I managed to make it so that next week , someone will call. Yeah it's definitely mine....

Let me see, it seems there is some important information that I have not given. What could it be? Oh well , if I figure it out I will tell you tomorrow. Just kidding, I won a Sony Cybershot camera. 7.1 megapixel's, that retails from $190

So I'm a Number One Fan of Wheel of Fortune! Oddly enough, I had two of my small DeWalt car's setting on my keyboards at that time. Go Matt Kenseth! And Carl Edwards! Damn it's cold here.

All of my plants and flowers that are outdoors are going to die probably. Tonight its 23° . tomorrow night and the night after that 18°, 19°. And that's a drag because I have some really cool plants going, no pun intended.

Nuff said................

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Dude, I'm so borrowing your camera. I'm just sayin'.

Elizabeth said...

OMG!
That is cool that you actually won something, I always thought that those things were just a waste. VERY COOL HONEY!

Elizabeth said...

I also wanted to thank you for putting something besides sports on your blog! Love ya!

Bluepaintred said...

heh. and i expect a full report on the wuality of the pictures, battery life and of any isses you may have with it due to the fact that i am going to purchase that exact sma camera in teh fall.

funnyness

Jennifer said...

Awesomeness! Congratulations on the win! :D

Only good thing that I've ever won was a trip to Hawaii. Yeah, it sucked, but I managed to slog my way through it. LOL