Sunday, May 20, 2007

Time on my hands

Time on my hands sounds really weird to say to me. I mean I spent almost all of my day in bed, so truly I do have time on my hands almost 24/7. (Kinda makes you wonder why I don't blog more often) hmmm... Maybe I shouldn't let my sister know that.

Even though my hands are all finger curled and difficult to use I applaud and thank you all , each of you that has helped me with donations so that I might have a bathroom. I can't wait ,I can't wait! When I get this it is going to be huge,not huge size wise, but bed baths they just don't cut it! BTW; why is it all my roommates in the many hospitals that I have been in all have to ask the young cute nurses to give them sponge baths? I mean , I know why they think it, ;-) but do they really have to say? I'm sure they never heard that before cool guy! Maybe I'm wrong though, you see I am not able to flirt! I can honestly say I'm not a flirt. Never was.

All right I was asked a question about how well Dragon NaturallySpeaking really works. It was then that I realized I had never really pushed Dragon NaturallySpeaking to its fullest extent. There are three levels of reading to the DNS program that you use to train it to your voice patterns . And you must enunciate your words. Anyhow , the reading levels are easy, medium , and hardest and I never tried to read the hardest level. Surprisingly , I breezed right through it , although it was a one-hour excerpt from 3001 "a space Odyssey"'s third installment. There was no HAL...

After that , I started messing with my DNS program and I trained it to type my e-mail . whenever I say " my e-mail ." Plus a few of my passwords so now I can truly say . if you enunciate, and then go back through it and proofread and fix the mistakes later. You definitely can talk , and it will type what you say before you lose your train of thought, for those of us who are slow at typing. But here's the crappy part it cost $800 for the Dragon NaturallySpeaking program , and that was three years ago.

Thank you , Anam for asking me that question , because before that . I was having to go back and fix quite a few mistakes. Another thing, you have to buy a microphone headset. I have a very good Plantronic's headset, a cost around 40 bucks. It also helps you somewhat navigate Windows. I am sure that the program will do more (it's manual is as big as a " yellow page's " phone book.

Well , how's that for blogging all over the place. I might as well keep going. I found out yesterday I have another pressure wound starting on my foot. Here is a picture of my cat when I found out.
Now , instead of going"meow' he goes "meother f**ker"!

Matt Kenseth , who was leading the Allstar challenge was caught speeding off of pit road and had to go to the back of the pack.But the race was not for Nextel points it was strictly for $1 million.It is a race were only first-place wins.If he hadn't been caught speeding he would've won the race!
Well , I have to go.Perhaps in the next post I will talk about the SonyCybershot I won! See ya

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

ARGH! I keep forgetting to make a post on my blog about your bathroom fund. I SWEAR I'm going to do it. I'm going to set myself a reminder RIGHT NOW.

Sheila said...

That KG, she's super sweet. I like her lots!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Ummm...yeah, see your brilliantly smart sister already knows that you have lots of time on your hands to blog, why else would I be so pushy about it? It's what I do. :o)

This was a good blog. It covered lots of stuff...now it's Tuesday and you need to get back to blogging. Hello!

Elizabeth said...

OMG!!!!!!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU EVEN WENT THERE WITH THE FLIRT THING. NOW I HAVE TO CALL YOU OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! I AM SORRY BUT DID YOU NOT HAVE A PILLOW THAT SOMEONE VERY COOL MADE FOR YOU THAT SAID "BIG FLIRT"????
Ya I think that you did and it was the truth, never been much of a flirt hey, ya right! You are so funny!!!! LOVE YA!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Hello...I know you have stuff to blog about now....get on it!!! Heck, you're going to be an aunt! LOL.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

OH come on now...this is getting ridiculous!!! POST ALREADY!!!

I LOVE YOU MORE!!!! SO DOES THE BABY!