Sunday, June 3, 2007

Family or friends!


I can see you sitting there thinking , shouldn't that "!" in the title have been a "?" Well , actually, no. You see what I mean is everywhere I look on my back porch and in my yard was family or friends!

My uncle and aunt on my dad side of the family were here. My uncle brought his wife and my cousin Chris who had his daughter with him. My aunt brought her new husband and her daughter Lena, who had her son with her. My sister Tracie , who now lives in Oklahoma was here with her husband and her two kids. My sister Patricia (you all know her as "Have a drink on for me" Trish). My dad , of course was here. Plus my friend Paul and Sheila. I hate to admit it but there was another child here who I'm not sure how she fit in. Oh yes , and Tracie's pug . My sister Terri and her new husband as of yesterday, weren't here for some reason hmmmmm I wonder why? ;-) . Congratulations you two!

It was definitely the most kick ass Sunday I have had in awhile! Everybody is so fun to hangout with. Unfortunately , everybody was stopping by my house on their way out of town . so I didn't get to see them for very long. It still kicked ass .

My NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth has to wait until tomorrow (Monday) . Today to all of you. to race. Yes , the race got rained out today, so it will begin at 11:00 a.m. Quick poll . how many of you think Sheila is going to kill me . when I wake up at 10:30 a.m. to watch prerace stuff. Show of hands? No?... Oh , I see you don't want to get recognized by her. OK, how about secret ballot. Still no? I don't blame you I'm afraid that she is literally going to kill me!...Help me... No? I understand.

The Chiefs finished up their minicamp today. Yesterday to all of you. As far as quarterbacks go Trent Green , apparently has no future here in Kansas City. That leaves Damon Huard, and Brody Croyle to duke it out for the position. It kicks ass that we got Donnie Edwards back from San Diego. He only has a few years left to play though, in the Chiefs seem to be going towards attempting to be a young team. Their first pick in the draft was a wide receiver that is the size of a tight end. I will be sure an update you more often , as the season draws near.

Everything with me is going pretty well. I can't wait to get this PICC line out of my arm! Dammit we are an hour and a half late shooting antibiotics into said PICC line. I suppose I will live. I just hope whatever they're trying to kill with the antibiotics dies. PICC = Peripherally inserted central catheter. Med.Lesson over.
I hope you all liked my scentimental rose on Sheila's blog. The scent in scentimental definitely describes how awesome it smells. I was going to do a blog on it , really , but Sheila beat me to it. If you snooze , you lose. But I can show you one of my tree roses . Not nearly as cool , but still.

I Have been told the next thing I need to do is to learn to comment. I am looking forward to attempting to do this.Everyone have great day!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So is Trent Green leaving us for sure then? I have heard so many conflicting things? You don't know how to comment yet, what?
I love pugs they are so cute!
I am glad you had a blast on Sunday sometimes it is just what we need when family and friends come over and have some fun with everyone.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Ahhh....my world can resume to "normal" again now that you have posted. *smile* See how much you had to catch up on. Now if you blogged more often then you wouldn't have to try to fit it all in to one. See how smart us girls are.

I love your posts, and Sheilas, they make me laugh and well, who doesn't like a good laugh!

I had a great time on Sunday too, however, if you ever call me PATRICIA on your blog again I'm liable to kick you! I'm just saying.

I STILL love you MORE!

Elizabeth said...

Wow Trish I think thems fighting words! Yes I did use bad grammar on purpose. Tom she has a point though if you would post more often then you wouldn't have to do so much for one post, just saying. Also you need to reply or learn how to comment so that you can conversate with the rest of us. K love you bye now.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Hello??? It's been OVER A WEEK NOW!! I'm just saying!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Now you are just starting to piss me off by not posting.

LOL