Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cheat Tom Cheat

This is Tom. See Tom play. See Tom cheat. Cheat Tom cheat!

I wrote this (below) in a folder I called"Thors Memoirs".

04/25/04 Sunday, Sunny/ 63°

So my hockey team won today. I haven't quite figured out why this thing is making so many typos . I know it is me. I have to learn to talk with enunciated and clear words. Anyway , the Tampa Bay Lightning have won two of the second round series. Their opponents are down two to zero hopefully we will win two more in a row. That will give them a nice long rest (not that they need it !) But it can't hurt. Someday I will be able to use the software easily. The DeWalt car blew an engine today . Now Matt is in fifth place on the points standing. It will take very good racing for the next month to get his place back, but that's NASCAR! He survived what could have been a terrible wreck, and made it all the way up to second place . Then his engine blew. Sheila is outside taking pictures of Elizabeth and her new boyfriend. Then we are going to download it to disk, and maybe print out a few. I could start making a journal every day , memoirs of Thor I will call it.Hmmm I'll have to think about that. Man, when I enunciate and don't try to force the words the software works pretty good. Sheila took almost 120 pictures, thank God for modern technology! Well , that's been my exciting day. Deadwood is on in 30 minutes, it's an HBO series about the old West. Except they curse like sailors , they say the F-word at least 50 times a show.

I just started using paragraphs again after I began blogging. So that was the day Number One Fan truely started!
thank you for your patronage without patronizing
... Finish Tom finish
Oh right,
Bye

See Tom write a Post Script: the year after that the NHL went on strike for the entire season

12 comments:

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Oh that's so NOT RIGHT!!! You cannot possibly think that cheating on your blog and using one that is over 3 years old is going to suffice.

Listen up MISTER!! I've had enough with cheatin' men...so you better get to posting something new and I mean like NOW!!

:o) And...as always...
I LOVE YOU MORE!!

Sheila said...

Oooh, Trish is going to get you!!

THOR said...

Trish: I consider this an historic archival blog that shows my first writings,and it was back before blogging was cool.I poured my heart into it.Now you shun it like you shun... something...hmmm,...something shunful?! :)

and as of recently
NO I LOVE YOU BOTH MORE!

Sheila: Don't egg on the pregnant sister.
and as always
I LOVE YOU

Blue:Hi...(said looking down shyly at my feet,hands clasped behind me, while kicking at invisible rocks).

Sheila said...

THOMAS - STOP BEING SUCH A FLIRT!!

Bluepaintred said...

winks Hi Tommy!

Sheila said...

BLUE!

Am I going to have to seperate you two?!?!!!11!

Blue, you should at least make JJ keep a blog so I can flirt with him! ;)

Bluepaintred said...

OMG LOL. as if JJ would lower himself to blog. heh. he doesn't do that type of think. he reads and plays video games and every so often sends me some lovin'

i am trying to get him to do a guest post though

wait.. i have been trying for a year!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Brother of mine...I need to egging on. I have hormones flying all over the place and if I don't get some good old fashion posting...wait no...that's not what got me into this mess. Well damn it. It's all I got...so you get to posting and you get to posting now. Old-blog-user. No matter how heartfelt and nice it was it's OLD! Like Gary! OLD! LMAO.

Thanks Sheila - I can always count on you to have my back.

Blue - Stop flirting with my brother...it makes a sister feel funny. Kinda like knowing how you got here and what your parents had to do to "create" you. Bleh. Yeah, I was found under a rock...but still I have 3 siblings. I know how babies are created!! LOL.

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

P.S. Ashlyn says she loves you more and since she has a pure heart that hasn't been trompled all over she's not jaded so SHE WINS and since she's still a part of me and I love you more too...I WIN. WE WIN!!

Elizabeth said...

Um ok I was first very confused by what was going on here. Now I think I have got it all figured out now. I have to say I am very proud of you for doing the comment thing that is cool!!
This post is way back in the day cause I am pretty sure the bf you are talking about is not Tony. :-)

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Okay...so now what is your excuse to not post??? Still waiting!!!???!!!

Bluepaintred said...

tom. tell Sheila i said you are allowed online every so often too!