Friday, November 16, 2007

TIME FLIES....

It is amazing to me , how fast time goes by. Being a quadriplegic I spend most of my time , a good deal of it, in bed. Yet even though the days seem to last for ever, the years are still flying by. That fact is further complicated by me saying my days last for ever . But if that were the case , you would think I would get something done in the day. I suppose I do quite a few things in a day, like download music, or download movies, occasionally burning a CD, and very rarely I shop online.

My connection to my computer is almost inseparable and if my computer goes on the fritz like Sheila's did. I have no idea what I will do with my days. I was just becoming a computer user , a couple of years before I got hurt. Back then , I had plenty of things to do besides being on the computer. Now I am absolutely sure that I would go insane if I did not have one!

I have some good news. My pressure wound is doing so good it should be healed anytime! That typically would mean that I would get out more in my chair, but now the weather outside is frightful, and it's really not so delightful, and since I've no place to go, I lay low , so the day, goes so slow. ;-)

Well , the Kansas City Chiefs have opted to go with their second quarterback Brody Coyle. That is because they're starting quarterback Damon Huard is hurt. Damon is a good quarterback , but he would not make it to a Super Bowl . Brody on the other hand , has a strong arm , and most of the time he hits his targets. His completion percentage is much higher than Damon's. GO CHIEFS!!!

Matt Kenseth, after a horrible start in the chase for the Nextel cup [three DNF's (did not finish) in the first five races]. That put him in last place (12th). Since then he has had two second-place finishes, a third-place finish, and the fifth-place finish. Which has put him in sixth place with the final race coming this Sunday. If things go right he could end up in fourth. GO MATT !!!

Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving. I will be checking to see if you are naughty or if you are nice. Either one is acceptable. But I don't need pictures of you being nice! Hint hint. ;-)

The paragraph above is not meant for family members, except for the happy Thanksgiving part.

5 comments:

Not a Granny said...

A post! A post! Woo Hoo!!

I am still hopeful that Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon will DNF on lap 1...

Happy Thanksgiving to you also. We will see about some pics!

Sheila said...

honey, darling, sweeeeeeetie.

a new post, please. :)

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Yeah...a new post! New post!!! And what happened to Blue? Does she not know you posted this one. She'll be crushed that she missed it.

Now hurry up and post again...The year is almost over!! Hurry! Hurry! Do it now!!

Bluepaintred said...

what the hell? how did I miss this?

This is Odd.

Actually... maybe Sheila has been brainwashing me to forget I see your posts right after reading them..yea! I bet that's it!

Bluepaintred said...

December 19.

Time to get a post up

:o)