Sunday, January 13, 2008

Guess who?

Hello it's me ....again!

At this time , I am doing very good. Although cabin fever has set in, I have a bird feeder that sits outside of my window in the bedroom. I personally believe the best way to have pet birds is just have a bird feeder! I have all kinds of birds, goldfinches, purple finches, house finches, Cardinals, Blue Jays, juncos, Brown headed cowbirds, all types of sparrows! I'm sure there are some that I forgot to mention. My point is , I get all kinds of birds . I don't have clean a birdcage, or worry about the cats! :-) It helps a whole lot to have a birdbath nearby, and during the cold cold part of the year, nothing but birds , and lots of them.

Well the Chiefs did everything in their power this year to ensure a very good draft pick by being the third or fourth worst team. What can I say it's a rebuilding decade! ;-) I hope we get someone really awesome, too bad we can't get an entire offensive line in one pick.

Matt Kenseth finished out his year racing awesome. Five top-five finishes in the last five races , including winning the very last old-style car race. The "car of tomorrow", is now the only car there is. Watch for the number 17 in victory lane frequently next year.

We've rang in new year , just me and Sheila and Paul. Nothing real exciting , but then I had other engagements. :-( Christmas was wonderful, we had four different Christmas parties. We had Sheila's mom's side of the family come over (this is the first year I participated in it). Then Christmas Eve with my dad and my immediate siblings and their families, especially with my wonderful sister PATRICIA, and ASHLYN her pretty pretty princess daughter. On Christmas Day Sheila's mom and sister came over early. And then my mom and my immediate siblings , and their families, and my wonderful sister PATTY LYNN, and her beautiful daughter ASHLYN. I love you Tricia :-) x 2 Infinity.

I SHALL RETURN... Although I won't say when, that way , I will be telling the truth.

P. S. Word has it that Shannon had a " blue " Christmas. Get it,ha ha, oh I kill myself, ha ha!! :-P

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

LMAO @ blue Christmas!

My father in law is obsessed with bird watching. But then he bitches about the bird poo. Do you bitch about the bird poo? Or the fact that the seeds that fall on the ground turn into weeds?

Not a Granny said...

Hi Tom!! Only 34 days til the Daytona 500!!! Woo Hoo!!!

What is a Brown headed cowbird? Never heard of that one!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Ahh.....too bad I love you 1,000,000 times more than you love us no matter what you say. I win. C'mon...you going to try to beat me. It's 2 against one. Just let it go. I won't hold it against you that your stupid computer dragon spelled my name wrong either. See...I'm a good girl...and we love you MORE!